Your stand will be supplied as agreed in the contract and any written variations. Please check your stand details in your online exhibitor manual under ‘Check your Contact Details’. If there are any discrepancies please contact us immediately.
Conditions of Entry
Access to the Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre for exhibitors and contractors during move in and move out is via the loading dock or the front entrance.
To ensure a continuous and clear flow of traffic parking is not permitted in the loading dock area. Handheld items should be delivered from the car park.
Occupational Health & Safety regulations strictly prohibit children from being on-site during the move-in and move-out periods. This means that children aged 15 years and under are not permitted in the venue at any time during move-in and move-out.
Please note: Safety vests and closed toed shoes must be worn during move in and move out.
MOVE IN - Space ONLY Exhibitors
Exhibitors and contractors who are building space only stands will have access between the following hours to set up:
|Monday||8th March||12.00pm - 8:00pm|
- Please liaise with your stand builder regarding a suitable time for you to dress and stock your stand.
- Vehicles must be moved from the loading dock area as soon as unloading is completed.
- Please ensure all stands are finished by 6pm on Tuesday 9th March. STRICTLY NO ACCESS on the morning of show open for any stand build or construction. Contractors will not be given access on the opening morning. All tools, ladders, building equipment, rubbish and storage must be removed by 6pm on Tuesday 9th March. If it is left in the halls overnight, it may be deemed as rubbish and removed.
- Exhibitors booking space only sites are responsible for the construction of their exhibit which must meet all requirements of the exhibition and the authorities. Each exhibitor is responsible for erecting a partition wall 2.5 meters in height between the exhibitor’s site and the adjoining site. Exhibitors wishing to erect partitions exceeding 2.5 meters must obtain written approval from Diversified Communications (AOG). Where permission is granted, the exhibitor becomes responsible for both sides of the partition wall above 2.5 meters. It must be of solid construction, suitably decorated on the reverse side and to the requirements of the adjoining exhibitor but carry no advertising material where the elevation overlooks the neighbouring stand.
MOVE IN - Shell Scheme Exhibitors
Exhibitors will have access between the following hours to set up:
|Tuesday||9th March||8.00am - 6:00pm|
For safety reasons, there will be STRICTLY NO ENTRY for exhibitors prior to 8.00am on Tuesday 9 March
- Shell scheme stands will be ready to be occupied by 8.00am on Tuesday 9 March, these times are for exhibitors to deliver their goods and set up their stands.
- Shell scheme stands include walls, carpet, lighting and fascia with the name and stand number of the exhibitor. The company name style is uniform, and the fascia may not be altered or covered in any way. Exhibitors shall be liable for any damages to the stand structure incurred during the exhibition.
- No access will be given for stand build on the opening morning of the show.
- All stands must be completed & ready (and all rubbish removed from the premises) by 6pm on Tuesday 9 March.
- Large deliveries can be made through the loading dock.
- Vehicles must be moved from the loading dock area as soon as unloading is completed. A maximum of 15 minutes is allowed on the dock for unloading and fines may be issued if this time is exceeded. Please liaise with loading dock staff if you require additional time for unloading.
- Upon arrival please check your stand is built to your order. Any problems relating to your stand construction please see Perth Expo, their customer service desk will be located in the foyer by Pavilion 4.
- Please ensure all stands are entirely finished by 6pm on Tuesday 9 March. There will be STRICTLY NO ACCESS on the morning of show open for any stand build or construction. Contractors will not be given access on the opening morning. All tools, ladders, building equipment, rubbish and storage must be removed by 6pm on Tuesday 9 March. If it is left in the halls overnight, it may be deemed as rubbish and removed.
The opening hours are as follows:
|The opening hours are as follows:|
|Wednesday||10th March||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Thusday||11th March||9.00am - 5.00pm|
Exhibitors will be able to gain entry up to two hours before the opening time each day. Access to your stand is for stand dressing and product replenishing only.
Exhibitor Service Desk
The Exhibitors Service Desk is located in the foyer and will be open from 8:00am each morning.
The telephone number for the office is 08 9338 0465
Exhibitor Name Badges
Each person working on your stand requires an exhibitor badge. Exhibitor name badges can be collected from the Exhibitors Service Desk located in the foyer from 10.00am on Tuesday 9th March. All attendees (including exhibitors) must pre-register online with accurate contact information including name, contact number and email address, which in addition to being held in a secure database by the Organiser, will assist with contact tracing where required.
Any staff working at the exhibition should tell the security guard their stand number and present a business card and they will be directed to the Exhibitors Service Desk to collect a badge.
Please ensure that you have Pre-Registered to avoid delays in getting these made up onsite. Note: Exhibitor badges are non-transferable.
Occupational Health and Safety Check List
Occupational, Health & Safety (OHS) is a major priority for Diversified Communications Australia and the venue. Diversified Communications Australia will aim to create and maintain a safe working environment for all contractors, exhibitors and visitors.
To comply with these standards please note the following requirements in relation to your participation in the Expo.
In particular we have implemented the following:
- The wearing of safety vests will be enforced by the organiser and security staff during move in and move out. It is expected that stand contractors will supply safety vests for their own staff. Diversified Communications will not be providing safety vests for exhibitors and we recommend that you provide your own. The $2 shop is a great resource for the purchase of vests. A limited number of safety vests will be available to purchase during move in only, at the Perth Expo service desk located in the main foyer, for $10 each.Anyone accessing the venue via the loading dock, must bring their own safety vest, as they will not be available to purchase at the loading dock.
- No children of 15 years or under will be allowed on site during move in and move out.
- No open toe shoes to be worn during move in and move out in the exhibition centre or on the loading dock.
- The consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden during move in and move out.
Please ensure that if you are booking a SPACE ONLY site that you provide the name of your stand builder for custom built stands by completing the Stand Design Requirements Form. All Stand builders must forward a copy of their PLI Insurance, Workcover and WH&S policy to Diversified Communications Australia before they will be permitted on site.
Exhibitor and attendee safety always has been, and always will be, our top priority.
We are working in consultation with the venue, suppliers, contractors, and local and state governments to ensure that AOG Energy is delivered in a safe and controlled environment, within COVID-19 government guidelines.
It is a condition of entry into the exhibition that every exhibitor, contractor, sub-contractor, supplier and their agents comply with the current WA Covid Safe restrictions.
Please ensure that any contractors or persons constructing a stand on site (including exhibitors constructing their own stands) and anyone present during move in and move out to provide services on a stand (e.g. furniture hire, floristry, signage, styling), have completed both inductions as outlined here
We kindly ask that you take note of the Terms & Conditions of Entry below in line with our COVID-Safe Event Plan to ensure a safe and enjoyable show experience for everyone.
- All attendees (including exhibitors) must register online with accurate contact information including name, contact number and email address, which in addition to being held in a secure database by the Organiser, will assist with contact tracing where required.
- Exhibition badges will be issued at registration and must be worn at all times in the exhibition hall. All attendees will be scanned in and out of the exhibition halls to manage venue capacity and assist with contact tracing.
- Attendees are advised to download the SafeWA app.
- All attendees will undergo a bag and ID check for security purposes and to verify identification. If you are unable to present a valid ID on request, access to the event will be denied.
- Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 (including those awaiting a test result), a history of international travel in the 14 days prior to the event or close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the event, must remain at home.
- Be mindful of maintaining physical distancing of 1.5 metres during the event, including entering and exiting the event. Please abide by barriers, signs, floor markings and verbal announcements to support physical distancing.
- Refrain from shaking hands, touching and other forms of physical contact.
- All attendees are encouraged to use the handwashing and sanitizer stations provided to ensure good hand hygiene. Cough or sneeze into your arm or tissue and wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds afterwards.
- Any individual displaying symptoms of COVID-19 onsite must report to the Organisers Office without delay where event and venue security will be alerted, and the appropriate action taken.
It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that their own, and others, health and safety is not put at risk by their actions (or inaction) during the exhibition.
To assist with understanding the regulations currently applicable in WA (including interstate travel), please visit www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus
A number of aisles have been designated as clear ways for forklifts and pedestrians. These will also be indicated on-site with signage. In order to maintain a safe working site, no stock can be placed in these aisles and all aisles should remain clear as possible during construction and dismantling.
Click here to down load the current clear aisle floorplan.
Exhibitors must provide their own safety vests for the move-in and move-out periods. It is mandatory that safety vests be worn on the loading dock at all times and in the hall during move-in and move-out periods or whilst any plant or machinery is operating.
A limited number of safety vests will be available to purchase during move in only, at the Perth Expo service desk located in the main foyer, for $10 each.
Exhibitors can also order vests ahead of the show via the Perth Expo portal. Search “Vest” in the portal. Vests will be ready to collect from the Perth Expo desk for move in.
Anyone accessing the venue via the loading dock, must bring their own safety vest, as they will not be available to purchase at the loading dock.
PCEC recognises it has a responsibility to provide for the health and safety of Clients, Patrons, Exhibitors and Agents.
All Emergency services need to be coordinated through the Event security to ensure that the emergency vehicles are given the correct information. All security staff are qualified in First Aid procedures. For any first aid requirements please visit security on the show floor or go to the Organiser’s desk where security can be contacted.
In the event of an emergency, one of two alarms may sound:
Alert alarm – “Beep! Beep! Beep!” This is a warning alarm to notify everyone of a possible emergency. If it sounds, please stand by for further instructions.
Evacuation alarm – “Whoop! Whoop!” This alarm means all occupants must evacuate. When it sounds, wardens will direct everyone to leave via the nearest exits quickly but calmly and assemble at the nearest evacuation point where they are to remain until PCEC staff advise that it is safe to return.
Deliveries to your stand need to be carefully managed to avoid any delays or damage.
- Shell scheme exhibitors may deliver goods from 8.00am on Tuesday 9 March.
- Space only exhibitors may start deliveries from 12.00pm Monday 8 March if their stand-builder will accept them.
- We suggest that deliveries are made through the loading docks. The loading dock is strictly used for drop off/pick up of goods. To keep the loading dock moving please move your vehicle away from this area as soon as you have finished unloading. Parking is limited to 15 minutes on the loading dock area and cars may be fined if left on the dock for a period longer than this. Please liaise directly with the loading dock staff should you require additional time to unload. If you have a small load, we recommend you use the car park beneath the venue to avoid delays.
- If you are using a courier company, please take care to attach a completed Delivery Label to each item. As most couriers will not leave goods without a signature we recommend that a member of your staff be present during deliveries. The Organisers cannot accept deliveries on your behalf.
- Please contact Agility if you require a Forklift. Forklifts may be booked on-site but there may be a delay and additional costs. Hand trolleys may be borrowed at no charge from the Agility service desk. Photo identification will be required to ‘borrow a trolley’. For safety reasons, trolleys will not be allowed on the exhibition floor once the exhibition is open.
- Deliveries cannot be made during the open hours of the exhibition. Exhibitors can gain entry 2 hours prior to the show opening each day for deliveries and re-stocking stands. If necessary, please organise deliveries each morning at least 30 minutes prior to opening time. Delivery vehicles may use loading dock 6 each morning.
If you need to speak to one of the official suppliers during move-in please visit their site desk. The following official suppliers will have a customer service desk on-site during move-in:
|Electrical & Lighting Supplier||PERTHEXPO||Onsite Desk locate in foyer|
|Furniture Hire||PERTHEXPO||Onsite Desk locate in foyer|
|Stand Tracker App||Eventsair||For assistance see Exhibitor Service Desk|
|Audio Hire & Equipment Hire||PERTHEXPO||Onsite Desk locate in foyer|
|Rigging||AV Partners||Contact via Exhibitor Services Desk|
|Freight, Storage & Forklift||Agility||Onsite Desk front of Loading Dock 4-Move In/Out days only|
If you are using your own trades’ people, make sure that they are suitably qualified and adhere to the rules and regulations of the exhibition. All electrical or plumbing work must be carried out by the official contractor.
Companies with outstanding amounts will not be allowed to occupy their stand. For information on accounts please contact Accounts Receivable on +61 3 9261 4500 or email@example.com
There is no on-site storage available at the show. If you require storage, please organise to have excess stock or packing materials removed before the opening of the show. Contact Agility for your storage service or complete the Material and Handling form for a quote.
Bag checks & ID checks on show days will be conducted on show days for all visitors.
Security Guards will be on duty throughout the exhibition however for practical and legal reasons organiser’s are unable to accept responsibility for any loss or damage to persons or personal property. No Exceptions: Exhibitors must have adequate property and public liability insurance in connection with the exhibition. We strongly advise you that all personal belongings are secure at all times during move-in, exhibition times and move-out.
For any additional services we strongly recommend that orders are placed before their due date to avoid disappointment or a late surcharge fee. Sometimes these services can be booked on-site but the cost is generally much higher and often subject to availability.
For any additional services please view the appropriate forms under Additional Services in the Exhibitor Services Website. These include electrics, furniture, plants, internet connection and plumbing if required.
Test & Tagging
All electrical equipment must be tested & tagged in accordance with the Australian Standard 3760. For further information contact PERTHEXPO.
Due to the reliability of the postal system and complication of processing we will not be offering the pre-booking of car parking tickets for AOG 2021.
Pre-bookings are available with the Westralia Square Car Park located at 141 St Georges Tce. The Westralia Square Car Park offers direct footbridge access to PCEC and is managed by Wilson Parking. For bookings visit Wilson Parking.
Additional early bird parking or long stay parking is also available at the following locations:
His Majesty’s Theatre
377 Murray Street, Perth
Entrance opposite His Majesty’s Theatre
27 St Georges Terrace, Perth
Entrance via St Georges Terrace
The City of Perth Parking will help you find an available bay in a car park near the Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre Visit City of Perth Parking to download the View in Real Time App for more information
There are 1500 car bays serviced managed the City of Perth Parking opened 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For rates and further information please visit www.cityofperthparking.com.au.
There are also approximately 5,000 car parking spaces within 1.5 km of the PCEC.
The Perth Convention Exhibition Centre(PCEC) has exclusive rights to sell and supply any food or drink for consumption in the venue. A full range of takeaway options will be available from the kiosks and outlets within the exhibition halls.
Approval from Diversified is required for On Stand catering functions held outside of the normal operational hours of the exhibition and also for catering functions held outside of the perimeter of your stand.
Once completed send to PCEC Exhibitor Services – firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Address System
During the open period of the exhibition the public-address system can only be used in an emergency situation. The paging of exhibitors or visitors is not possible, but messages may be left at the Organiser’s.
Please be aware that AOG Energy 2021 has been the target of groups trying to take advantage of the event’s size and success. Some exhibitors are getting phone calls and e-mail messages from individuals offering all types of services from fake exhibition directories and attendee databases, to travel/hotel arrangements and transportation services.
AOG Energy 2021 and its official vendors do not sell, rent or distribute attendee lists in any way, nor do we send e-mails via Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail accounts. All official communication comes from a Diversified Communications Australia email account (@divcom.net.au). Any communication suggesting otherwise is not affiliated with AOG Energy 2021 in any way. We recommend you do not click on any links from e-mails from these types of accounts or from any that look suspicious. All Div Com preferred suppliers are included within our exhibitor website and portal.
Your banner must fall within your stand area and must not encroach on aisle-ways or adjoining stands. Double-sided banners must hang at least one meter in from the boundary of your stand. To arrange the rigging of a banner please contact AV Partners.
To avoid obvious disputes, the distribution of promotional material or samples must be confined to your own stand. You are reminded that your exhibits and stand fitting must remain within the boundary of the space booked. Please design your stand accordingly as encroachment into the aisle will not be allowed. Exhibitors are not permitted to distribute promotional material in aisles or at the entrance to the exhibition. There is also a total ban on visitors canvassing within the exhibition. Please let us know if you see either of these things happening near your stand and our staff will have it stopped.
The exhibition aisles and bins are cleaned throughout the day. Stands are cleaned overnight before the show opens, and stand floors are cleaned and bins emptied each night. Exhibitors are encouraged to wipe down their own counters, tables and high touch surfaces on their stand throughout the day.
Please notify the organisers if you will be producing a lot of waste during the exhibition as additional charges may be applied.
In line with exhibitor requests we have restricted visitor entry to business people only. Please include this in any promotion you may undertake and note the same restrictions apply to exhibitors. All visitors must pre-register before arriving onsite.
Visitor Badges/Lead Tracker App
Every visitor will be issued with a name badge to assist you to identify them. If you wish to scan the barcodes on the badges you will need to download the EventAir Lead Tracker APP.
The lead tracker APP is free to all AOG Energy exhibitors, simply register as an exhibitor to receive your unique pin to access the app and following instructions
- Search for ‘The Event App’ or ‘EventApp’ in the Android or Apple Store.
- Install the App.
- The first time you open the app, you will need to enter this event code: AOG2021
- Enter your email
- Enter your four-digit code which can be located on your registration badge:
All Visitors must pre-register with accurate contact information including name, contact number and email address, which in addition to being held in a secure database by the Organiser, will assist with contact tracing where required.
Bag checks & ID checks on show days will be conducted on show days for all visitors.
Move - OUT
Exhibitors can dismantle their stands during the following times:
|Shell Scheme Stands & Space Only Product Removal|
|Thursday||11th March||5.30pm – 10.00pm|
|Space Only Stands & Contractors|
|Thursday||11th March||6.30pm – 10.00pm|
|Friday||12th March||7:00am – 4:00pm|
Please read the following instructions carefully and share them with your staff.
- No stands may be dismantled before the exhibition closes at 5:00pm.
- After closing there will be a 30-minute delay while the building is made safe and cleared of all visitors.
- Move out will not commence until every person within the halls is wearing a safety vest.
- Contractors may commence stand dismantle from 6:00 pm.
- All Shell Scheme exhibitors must be completely moved out by 10:00pm Thursday 11 March
- Space only exhibitors need to be completely moved out by 4:00pm Friday 12 March
- All product and stand dressing materials must be removed by 10.00pm on Thursday 11 March. If you have any issues complying with this time please see the Organiser’s Registration Desk prior to the exhibition close.
- All OH&S regulations on move in will also be enforced for move out.
In the interest of safety and convenience also take note of the following:
- Allow sufficient time and don’t rush.
- It is strongly recommended that all valuable items be removed first.
- Follow the directions of the security guards and allow them to do their job.
- Wear your exhibitor badge at all times.
Stock to be collected should be boxed and left in the middle of your stand with clear instructions, a contact name and mobile number of the person collecting the items. Items not clearly labeled will be regarded as rubbish and may be disposed of. Alternatively, goods may be stored with Agility Fairs and Events at the cost of the exhibitor.
Hi vis vests will not be available to purchase during move out and must be brought back or kept on site from move in.