Fascia Name Board Requirements and Shell Scheme Packages
Fascia Name Board Requirements
Your company name board will be the same as your company name in the Map Guide, Online Exhibitor List & Show App so visitors are not confused. Stands that are sharing will need to consult one another regarding this form. Your name board will sit on all open sides of your stand. Please note the following requirements:
- Pty Ltd, Corp, Co, Slr and other unnecessary terms will not be included on your name board. Please do not add these as they will be removed.
- You must use upper and lower case. The only exception to this rule is when it is a trademark part of your company name.
- Changes may be made at the discretion of the Organiser.
- Alteration or removal of the fascia & name board on site will incur an additional cost to the exhibitor.
- If you do not confirm your name board details by the due date, the company name specified on the contract with the Organiser will appear as your name board sign.
- Feature shell scheme may have a shorter fascia & name board, therefore fewer characters (including spaces) for the name board. Please refer to your shell scheme package above for details.
Each area of the show has a different Shell Scheme Package, Specifications and Name Board. If you do not know which area your stand is in please refer to Your Stand Details by logging into the AOG Online Exhibitor Portal or alternatively contact the Event Coordinator.
Login to the Online Exhibitor Manual to fill in your Company Profile/Fascia Name Board