Compulsory Inductions – Stand Builders & Contractors
Any contractors or persons constructing a stand on site (including exhibitors constructing their own stands) and anyone present during move in and move out to provide services on a stand (e.g. furniture hire, floristry, signage, styling) is required to complete BOTH inductions below:
PCEC Venue Induction -
PCEC Venue Induction – https://spotlesscontractors.litmos.com.au
PCEC’s pavilions are considered construction zone during the move in and move out phase of an exhibition (Construction Phase).
All contractors and suppliers requiring back of house and loading dock access at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre (PCEC), are required to complete a site induction prior to commencing work at the PCEC.
As a contractor or supplier engaging in activities on PCEC premises, you have a responsibility to fulfil the obligations set out under the OHS Act (1984), as such, you will be required to complete 3 training modules.
Step 1: Register a new account (or log in to a previous account). Click on ‘Click here to Register’
Step 2: Input your first name, last name, email address (which will become your username) and the code PCEC Contractor
Step 3: You will receive an email from the system asking you to make up a password. Then click on continue and it will take you into your new account.
Step 4: Complete the PCEC Site Induction, Spotless Contractor Induction and Professional Behaviours Policy. Once these are complete, your induction card will automatically generate. This can be found under Achievements/PCEC Client/Click ‘Download Certificate’
Step 5: Print off your site induction card or take a picture and place it in your phone, as you require this as proof of induction completion when you attend site.
Step 6: Email your induction card to email@example.com
HI-VIS VEST AND CLOSED IN SHOES MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES ON THE LOADING DOCKS AND BACK OF HOUSE
Diversified SENTRY Portal Induction
Diversified SENTRY Portal Induction – https://sentrysafety.online/pt/#
- Please contact the Operations Manager to be set up on the SENTRY Portal and allocated as a contractor for AOG 2021.
- It is imperative that ALL STAFF are registered via this portal and complete the allocated inductions.
- Details housed on this platform will speed up the onsite sign-in and accreditation process, as well as ensure your company / staff are meeting the COVID-19 contact tracing requirements of the event.
- Once registered you will receive an email with details on how to add your staff details, and link them to the event.
- Failure to register / induct all staff will result delays accessing the bays during move in and move out.